Thread: Official 2016 Training Camp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Photographic evidence that Eddie Lacy exists, is not Sasquatch and might be in shape, from Michael Cohen.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rob Demovsky
    ESPN Staff Writer

Eddie Lacy is back after another round of work with training guru Tony Horton. Looks more trim that he did this spring when he weighed in the 240s.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 15m15 minutes ago
    Some injured players who are back today are McCray, Rollins, Daniel and Thomas.

MCCARTY PRE-PRACTICE PC

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 55m55 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Six players placed on PUP. Dr. McKenzie has no long-term concerns with any of the players. Caution at the start of #PackersCamp

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 54m54 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Nelson has a workout program. No long term concerns. I think all six will be in training camp at some point.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 53m53 minutes ago
    McCarthy: want to see young players pick up where they left off. Want to see WR group jump out there.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 53m53 minutes ago
    McCarthy wants to see receiver group jump out. Aggressive fundamental work. Route-running, some newly-implemented drills. #PackersCamp

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 52m52 minutes ago
    McCarthy: We'll continue to move Clay around. He's an impact player. Need to give him opportunities to make impact plays. #PackersCamp

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 51m51 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Eddie is ready. I'm done talking about people's weight. I felt like I gave an honest answer (last time).

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 51m51 minutes ago
    McCarthy: LB Blake Martinez did a heck of a job in spring. He stood out. He picked things up seamlessly. #PackersCamp

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 50m50 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Preliminary game plan ready for Indy. More about what we're focused on working on as opposed to beating Colts. #PackersCamp

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 47m47 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Have to pay close attention to the QBs. Definitely aware of how many throws Rodgers takes each and every practice. #PackersCamp