Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Official 2016 Training Camp Thread

Bulaga looks gimpy, he can't fully extend his bad knee

How is Kenny Clark, GB's #1 Draft Pick performing ?

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Bulaga looks gimpy,
    So he's normal then?

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    I heard he didn't practice today. He might have a back issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    Like I said earlier, wasn't in pads

Martell looked like complete shit the second half of practice with the rest of the team. When he was by himself punting, everything was 60+ yards, except one shank into the stands. He did have a huge tailwind though

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Starks?
    what about him, he practiced if thats what you wanted

he looked very lean and "in shape" standing next to lacy

oh, dick rod looked to be in great shape, looked very lean upstairs, and the guy has just massive legs

another note, haha looks like a man among boys in the secondary. he looks so much bigger and taller then all the rest of the guys except for gunter, who is tall but pretty skinny. gunter is listed at 6'2 and haha at 6'1, but i could have sworn with the two standing side by side and me at eye level, that haha was taller.

maybe dix grew?

oh, dick rod looked to be in great shape, looked very lean upstairs, and the guy has just massive legs

another note, haha looks like a man among boys in the secondary. he looks so much bigger and taller then all the rest of the guys except for gunter, who is tall but pretty skinny. gunter is listed at 6'2 and haha at 6'1, but i could have sworn with the two standing side by side and me at eye level, that haha was taller.

maybe dix grew?
    Burnett still out?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Burnett still out?
    christ, i forgot all about him

if he was out there, i sure didn't see him

and reds"take it to the bank" claim of the day. the wr named binford will be cut very soon. guy ran a deep route with coverage into the endzone and kinda made at half assed attempt to get to it, and could have tried diving for it but decided not to. thats all well and good, but he did it right in front of me and the white wizard (TT). ted just kind of stared at the guy as he half assed it back to the line, then pulled out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote something down.

you gotta give it everything you got kid when the big boss is watching

oh, and i almost caught a punt from a-rod

yeah, you read me right

and reds"take it to the bank" claim of the day. the wr named binford will be cut very soon. guy ran a deep route with coverage into the endzone and kinda made at half assed attempt to get to it, and could have tried diving for it but decided not to. thats all well and good, but he did it right in front of me and the white wizard (TT). ted just kind of stared at the guy as he half assed it back to the line, then pulled out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote something down.

You can't get this stuff anywhere else.

Binford got a nice writeup this week from McGinn for his success deep along with Cook.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

cook was funny today, he went off on his own with a coach and worked on a "technique" for about 10 minutes

he stood next to a tackling dummy with his back to the guy throwing the ball. all he did for 10 minutes was to throw his elbow out quick into the dummy and knocking it down after the ball was thrown and before he caught it. or pushing off using his elbow to get separation before the ball gets there

basically, he was working on how to get away with OPI for 10 minutes

oh, and i almost caught a punt from a-rod

yeah, you read me right
    So were you drunk out there?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

How concerned should we be about Morgan Burnett at this point?

And I hope the Kenny Clark injury is not serious...
    I am better looking than you.

Quote Originally Posted by arcilite View Post

i'm not too worried

i think hyde is the backup. so to me, thats not much of a drop off if any from burnett to hyde

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    So were you drunk out there?
    nope, really happened. damn wind blew it off course. i even stood up to field it

How does Randall look back there?

Quote Originally Posted by arcilite View Post

Welcome back arcilite.

There hasn't been much mention of Clark at this point. Its his back but I don't think we have any details. The good news is that the Packers are now paranoid about injuries, so it could be a precaution too.

“I’ve never missed a practice,” Clark said. “Not in college, not in high school. I’ve been playing since the seventh grade and I haven’t missed a practice.”

Clark said he dropped out of practice Monday and was held out Tuesday because his back was bothering him. He said he wasn’t sure exactly what was wrong, but he didn’t think it was too serious.
    Probably means he is destined for IR, if not an early end to his career.