Thread: Official 2016 Training Camp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i have a feeling Cobb will be the packers most productive wr this year. He was not himself last year. He's had healthy legs all offseason and had time to heal his shoulder. He's going to be 100% this year. Jordys knee will take a little out of him. Still a good player, but Cobb is in his absolute prime and had healthy legs so I predict 1000 yards for jordy and 1200 for Cobb with Abby and Adams and monty splitting up 1500 between whoevers hot. We Won't see much Janis or that rookie. Janis is a rock head and the rookie is a rookie.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 53m53 minutes ago
    HHCD pops up pass intended for Rodgers. No DB in vicinity but was high enough to give defense a chance at pick

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 51m51 minutes ago
    Appears Flores has dropped out. I think that leaves Barclay and Rotheram as center options #PackersCamp

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 45m45 minutes ago
    Davante Adams goes up and snags nice pass from 12 In middle of end zone. Now Cook makes another nice catch in same area

FRESNO STATE! FRESNO STATE! FRESNO STATE!

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 43m43 minutes ago
    Montgomery looks quick and explosive in first practice back. Seems confident

I AM NOT CHEERING FOR STANFORD

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 40m40 minutes ago
    Jared Cook catching everything so far. Rodgers looking to him often in red zone

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 26m26 minutes ago
    Mason Crosby 6 for 7 (33, 41L, 43R, 44R, 45L, 53R). Missed from 48. Alternated with Masthay and Mortell holding. Lovato snapping

THAT DEMI LOVATO IS MULTI-TAENTED

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 21m21 minutes ago
    Rodgers to Cook again in seam. Stop me if you've heard this before. Earlier, Rollins made nice grab on pass for what looked like INT

SECRET THIRD ROUND FANTASY FOOTBALL SPECIAL PICK: JARED COOK
    PLUS BONUS QUENTIN ROLLINS BAND MENTION

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 17m17 minutes ago
    Brilliant pass from Rodgers to Cobb 20 yards down field with Cobb coming on a cross. Microscopic window
    Last edited by pbmax; 08-09-2016 at 08:43 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Now cook makes another nice catch in same area