MOSS

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 16h16 hours ago
Winston Moss on ILB: I think we have young guys who are really coming along. We have options. We’re excited about that position.

Moss on J. Elliott: Got off to a great start. Maybe stats (not great), I believe in him and what he can do. I’m patient.

Moss on Martinez: Yeah, he’s taken a lot of reps, but I wouldn’t read too much into that.

TRGO

Trgovac on Clark learning while out: He’s a bright kid. You’d love to have him out there, but for as young as he’s very bright.

Trgovac on Lowry: Inside is a learning experience. He got all his reps inside (Friday). He’s worked and gotten better at being an inside guy

Trgovac on Pennel: He’s going to be an important part for us. When you get a chance to give him reps we’ve given him some reps.

PERRY

S coach Darren Perry on Kentrell Brice: He’s working hard. It’s good to see him not thinking too much. He’s reacting. That’s what you want

McCURLEY

S. McCurley on ILBs: They’re competing for jobs across the board. We’ve had some health issues, but they’re lining up and competing.

S. Curley on Martinez: We want to see what he can do. We’ve had him in with the 1s, but he’s still competing.

S. McCurley on Bradford: I like what Carl’s done. Appreciate urgency he’s played with. Not as many plays last week but did get to the ball

WHITT

CB coach Joe Whitt on depth: We’re trying to make sure we’re in position that we have a number of guys who can win football games.

Whitt on CBs: Sam and D(amarious) have separated themselves. No one else has. Still looking at fourth and fifth spots.

Whitt on CBs: I’m in the minority that i like the preseason. It’s the bottom half of the roster that helps you win the Super Bowl.

Whitt on Gunter: He’s a pro. A lot like Tramon Williams, he does it the way you ask him to do it. That’s why he gives himself a chance.