Thread: Official 2016 Training Camp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    o-line health and the wrs are my worries. cobb will be cobb and do all that he can for a 2-3 type. ALL other wrs are question marks. you can only hope jordy will be as good as he was. someone HAS to emerge as a 1-2 type!! a REAL starter. we can't go through another season where bench warmers are being counted on. otherwise it'll be another wasted year for rodgers.
    Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 2h2 hours ago
    Davante Adams makes a tremendous leaping catch deep down field on a free play. Jumped over Rollins, who collided with Randall. #Packers

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 2h2 hours ago
    Adams with clear push off on Rollins on free-play deep ball. Adams catches, official holds onto his flag, much to the chagrin of Joe Whitt.

VETERAN MOVE

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 2h2 hours ago
    Justin Perillo with a nice catch in traffic. Good competition brewing for No 3 tight end #PackersCamp

PACKERS DEPTH AT THE 3RD TE SPOT IS UNPARALLELED
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 2h2 hours ago
    Justin Perillo with a nice catch in traffic. Good competition brewing for No 3 tight end #PackersCamp

PACKERS DEPTH AT THE 3RD TE SPOT IS UNPARALLELED
    Unfortunately, right now the #3 TEs are #2 TEs, and that doesn't look so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Unfortunately, right now the #3 TEs are #2 TEs, and that doesn't look so good.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.