I have to go watch the Bill Simmons interview with Rodgers apparently. I can't forgive Rodgers for making me do that.

Peter Bukowski ‏@Peter_Bukowski 52m52 minutes ago
Peter Bukowski Retweeted Michael Cohen
Avert your eyes @BR_DougFarrarPeter Bukowski added,

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13
McCarthy said the coaches "took a hard look" at the offense after 2015. "We need to be much better offensively in the area of fundamentals."

Doug Farrar ‏@BR_DougFarrar 48m48 minutes ago
@Peter_Bukowski Not surprised, really. He seems intent on doubling down on this.

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 21m21 minutes ago
@BR_DougFarrar @Peter_Bukowski the difficulty is whether or not he is into "scheming it up" as you," he can't/shouldn't say anything now

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 20m20 minutes ago
@BR_DougFarrar @Peter_Bukowski not that I expect many schematic wrinkles. Did you watch Rodgers on Bill Simmons extra time? He talked about

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 20m20 minutes ago
@BR_DougFarrar @Peter_Bukowski how he pushes simpler is better to his coaches, cited Peyton's O with Indy with Harrison/Wayne on same sides

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 19m19 minutes ago
@BR_DougFarrar @Peter_Bukowski out executing opponents, etc. Was interesting

Peter Bukowski ‏@Peter_Bukowski 18m18 minutes ago
@smartfootball @BR_DougFarrar I did see that. Rodgers has always been a preparation/execution guy. They didn't have the horses last year.

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 16m16 minutes ago
@Peter_Bukowski @BR_DougFarrar don't disagree. Execution works better with healthy Lacy/Cobb/Nelson than James Jones/Devante Adams, but

Chris B. Brown
‏@smartfootball
@Peter_Bukowski @BR_DougFarrar thought it was interesting. Trick is, as always, to focus on execution but get defense off heels somehow

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 15m15 minutes ago
@Peter_Bukowski @BR_DougFarrar (varying tempos, formations/shifts/motions, personnel groups, etc).

Aaron Nagler ‏@AaronNagler 6m6 minutes ago
@smartfootball @Peter_Bukowski @BR_DougFarrar Spot on, Chris.

Peter Bukowski ‏@Peter_Bukowski 15m15 minutes ago
@smartfootball @BR_DougFarrar Yeah I think Doug's biggest thing was one Nelson goes down, Lacy looks out of shape how do you adapt? GB didnt