Thread: NOTABLE TRAINING CAMP NOTHINGS FROM PACKER PRESS IN REGARDS TO WR's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    If I was there, I'd certainly be cheering Janis catch. If he plays up to his potential, that does more to upgrade the offense than basically anything other than Aaron Rodgers staying healthy. I hope Davis comes through big too, but I just bet they let him sit on the bench for a couple of years like Janis no matter how well he does.
    This is ridiculous. How did the Packers offense go in 2014 or before? Janis never contributed in any meaningful way and yet we were top 5 in offense every year.

We missed three things last year. 1. A true #1 WR in Jordy Nelson. 2. A running attack and not a fat slug. 3. ARod's pinpoint accuracy was off.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    This is ridiculous. How did the Packers offense go in 2014 or before? Janis never contributed in any meaningful way and yet we were top 5 in offense every year.

We missed three things last year. 1. A true #1 WR in Jordy Nelson. 2. A running attack and not a fat slug. 3. ARod's pinpoint accuracy was off.
    This fascination with Janis by the fans and the media is crazy. The kid is big and fast but if he has problems reading what the defense is doing he's gonna always struggle in this offense. From what I can garner from afar the receivers have to be in a certain spot according to what the defense is doing. Too bad we can't put Janis' body with Abby's brain...