Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Family Night Programming

2016 Family Night Programming

I'll be watching the fireworks guy to see if he can finally step up his game this year.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 3m3 minutes ago
    Offensive tackle Josh James joins the injury list for the #Packers. He's not in pads tonight, hanging out with Linsley and Lang.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 3m3 minutes ago
    Taking attendance from Lambeau. Appears Sam Shields is out. Took limited reps on Saturday morning, too.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

holy crap, TT is hammered

Sometimes I think he has fallen asleep with his eyes open.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

sounds like an old guy on the verge of alzheimers that just mumbles and rambles on without actually saying anything

Does Lacy look thinner to anyone? Is it that jersey and undershirt?

yikes, thats the first time i've seen a video of eddie

he has lost little to no weight IMO

and seeings hoe he's been doing a workout of 5-6 months thats suppose to completely transform a persons body in WEEKS?

thats not good

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Does Lacy look thinner to anyone? Is it that jersey and undershirt?
    i was just typing the same thing, he does NOT look any thinner to me

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i was just typing the same thing, he does NOT look any thinner to me
    From the looks of it yeah, but that doesn't add up. We have all but published medical reports that he is 18-20 lbs lighter. He didn't gain it back in a week.,

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 21m21 minutes ago
    Scratch that. We've found Sam Shields.

Director of Player Engagement introductions?

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 28m28 minutes ago
    So it's Pikula, Barrington, Linsley, Lang, James, Nelson, Montgomery and Cook out for #Packers.

They give the coaches names but no player names?

Why didn't anyone boo the ILB group!

Who is the shorter bald dude that is always next to MM? He he some kind of body guard or just a personal assistant type?

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport
    Four punts for Masthay: 44.0 average, 4.67 hang time.
    Two punts Mortell: 30.5 average, 4.07 hang time.

Carl Bradford had a heavy pressure on Mortell.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 7m7 minutes ago
    Nice catch by Jared Abbrederis in the WR stack drill. Aaron Rodgers lofted a pass over two defenders, and Abbrederis tipped it to himself.

CUT TREVOR DAVIS!

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 24s24 seconds ago
    On the other end of the field, Abbrederis with juggling TD. Adams couple of nice catches. Davis had a drop.

read something today that said lacy lost 26 lbs.

Janis got a tip from the QB after he didn't find him first AND then couldn't get it to him after a scramble.

#still learning

There Janis got one!

starks looks as heavy as lacy and you KNOW that's not the case so it's got to be protective equipment under the jersey.