Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: CM3 and peppers to be suspended indefinitely if they don't talk

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    If you ask some Vikings fans they are gonna win the SB this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    I heard the same from Packer fans last year, and every year previously.

It's that ole pre-season optimism.
    At least Packer fans have been right a few times!

Anyone heard anything about the interviews yesterday? I assumed profootballtalk would be full of leaks and comments but it seems like the NFL fixed their cone of silence.

I do know they have agreed to have a transcriptionist record the proceedings so Roger cannot invent quotes again.

So, progress.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

the next day is probably too soon for them to comment. they have to give the appearance they're absorbing, deliberating, and formulating, before exonerating the players. i'm sure he's already cleared them but won't say anything for several days to make us sweat.

Won't we be surprised if they come back and suspend both for a year!

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Won't we be surprised if they come back and suspend both for a year!
    That would pretty much guarantee a strike when the CBA ends. No way would the NFLPA let that go without a major sh*tstorm
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    That would pretty much guarantee a strike when the CBA ends. No way would the NFLPA let that go without a major sh*tstorm
    Well I would strike. I don't know how many others.

The funny thing is, and in reality the hypocrisy isn't funny as its risking both League and legal sanction, is that I suspect all these guys are using something.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Peppers, Matthews and Harrison cleared. Still no word on Neal.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-and-matthews/

Investigation covered:

1. witness interviews
    2. relevant records
    3. laboratory analysis ????

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Peppers, Matthews and Harrison cleared. Still no word on Neal.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-and-matthews/

Investigation covered:

1. witness interviews
    2. relevant records
    3. laboratory analysis ????
    I am assuming the looked at previous negative tests by the 4 individuals involved

Statement:

Jason Cole @JasonColeBR
    However, source said DL Mike Neal, who hasn't been cleared yet, did have a relationship with people at Guyer Institute.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jason Cole @JasonColeBR
    However, source said DL Mike Neal, who hasn't been cleared yet, did have a relationship with people at Guyer Institute.
    So, did the Packers front office know this and not re-sign him, or did they just not want him anymore without prior knowledge?
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

My guess is all this had nothing to do with not re-signing Neal - just a football decision.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

It certainly isn't help that this was going to hang over his head. Just another risk of an unavailable player.

My guess is all of these people took steroids but there wasn't a trail to anyone but Neal. C'mon, Neal was massive in college, known for his strength, etc. Then he was suspended for "add medication" on another occasion - but the league doesn't actually say what banned substance a player took. That's his word, not the official word. Where there's smoke there's fire. I 110% believe that Mike Neal isn't on this roster because he was bringing reckless steroid use into the locker room. Look at all the Packers suspended for similar violations the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    My guess is all of these people took steroids but there wasn't a trail to anyone but Neal. C'mon, Neal was massive in college, known for his strength, etc. Then he was suspended for "add medication" on another occasion - but the league doesn't actually say what banned substance a player took. That's his word, not the official word. Where there's smoke there's fire. I 110% believe that Mike Neal isn't on this roster because he was bringing reckless steroid use into the locker room. Look at all the Packers suspended for similar violations the past few years.
    Just a small point - HGH is not a steroid.