Thread: CM3 and peppers to be suspended indefinitely if they don't talk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    Just a couple of points to mix up the mess:
    1. The news organization that broke the story - Al Jazeera America is now defunct for a reason.
    2. As has been pointed out, the reporter associated with the story has recanted.
    3. Peyton Manning, the reigning Superbowl Champion QB, was also implicated in the very same report. He is now successfully retired and unscathed.
    4. I have an uneasy sense of dread I am about to be Patlerized.
    5. The only "Imposition" to which I can relate is my In Laws unexpectedly showing up and staying for the July 4th holiday.
    Al Jazeera America had a lot of problems, but the big ones weren't accuracy related.

The source recanted, the reporter did not.

Manning, according to the League, cooperated fully. He was not represented by the Union in this matter since he had retired.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Al Jazeera America had a lot of problems, but the big ones weren't accuracy related.

The source recanted, the reporter did not.

Manning, according to the League, cooperated fully. He was not represented by the Union in this matter since he had retired.
    Ugh...PB Maxed, Patlerized....tomato, tomatoh....