Thread: THE CHIEF THING

Cool THE CHIEF THING

With much happening over the past few days, we should not overlook that GB will play KC Sept. 1st (Thursday night ) . Both teams will be looking toward making their final cuts as they each try to sharpen their weapons for the Regular season .

IMO, each team will want to carry the momentum of a Victory over and into the Regular Season. The Chiefs will field a good player selection as will the Packers. This game may end with one of the Field Goal Kickers in the final seconds .

Go Pack GO !

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Momentum from a preseason game doesn't mean shit to teams like the Packers and Chiefs. It might mean something to teams like the Browns or Bucs.

pbmax, DO NOT USE YOUR POWERS ON THIS GAME!!!! Alex Smith isnt worth it and has had a tough enough career after being drafted 23 slots prior to Arod. Please show some decency.

Call it Momentum, Good Karma , or that Kool-Aid feeling , but feeling good about oneself is a proven ally of Winners. I'd like to see the 2016 Packers enter the Regular Season with the pride that goes with a Winner .

Go Pack GO ! Dammit !

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

I am getting nothing here. But the AFC South, HOLY COW!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    Call it Momentum, Good Karma , or that Kool-Aid feeling , but feeling good about oneself is a proven ally of Winners. I'd like to see the 2016 Packers enter the Regular Season with the pride that goes with a Winner .

Go Pack GO ! Dammit !
    If thetsuffer no significant injuries Thursday night, they're a winner.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    If thetsuffer no significant injuries Thursday night, they're a winner.
    Well said.

Game's gonna be dull. But I will tune in anyway to watch the new punter punt. He's ripped and looks like a saftey.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

I think KC is going to be one of the better teams this season. They have a legit chance to win their division.

I did some research a while back and found that there was a statistically nil relationship between pre-season wins and losses and regular season performance. About the only interesting and notable connection was the perfect pre-season record of the 0-16 Lions in 2008.

I hope we find a way to lose with style in order to avoid looking like we meant to win instead of evaluate talent.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.