Thread: CM3 and peppers to be suspended indefinitely if they don't talk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    The commiss already abused his power in bullying Brady around in his Rogers Rules self appointed system aka...guilty unless proven otherwise............many joked about it cause it was he Pats..............how is Rogers Rules feeling now ?
    They are what the players agreed to. I don't like them. This case is a little different from the Brady case as property wasn't destroyed in this case and they did have texts about "The Deflator".

If this is Peppers last year, I wonder if he doesn't interview just to try the legal system out in this case. The case pushes out a year with appeals and Peppers retires before the suspension hits.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    They are what the players agreed to. I don't like them. This case is a little different from the Brady case as property wasn't destroyed in this case and they did have texts about "The Deflator".

If this is Peppers last year, I wonder if he doesn't interview just to try the legal system out in this case. The case pushes out a year with appeals and Peppers retires before the suspension hits.
    Peppers would seem to be in a good position to do this - likely the last year of a long (HOF?) career, has made plenty of money and as far as I know hasn't blown it all. But I don't know that he's enough of a shit disturber.

I think James Harrison is more likely to take a stand. He is certainly not concerned about his image and would love a chance to piss all over Roger's cornflakes.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...