Thread: THE NFC EAST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Redskins and Cowboys are quality teams. Giants are a mess. Eagles? Quite possibly the NFC's worst team. Dogshit squaaaaaad.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Redskins and Cowboys are quality teams. Giants are a mess. Eagles? Quite possibly the NFC's worst team. Dogshit squaaaaaad.
    I would point out that these Eagles have defeated both Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh so far this preseason . Furthermore , in case you have not noticed , the Eagles new Head Coach is Doug Pederson . You remember GB's backup QB to B. Favre . He earned my respect then and I don't expect that he has changed . To gain some insight as to his quality, one need only look at who he hired for his OC, it's Frank Reich. He was Jim Kelly's backup QB in Buffalo. Pederson was always prepared as a Packer and none should underestimate him know .

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    I would point out that these Eagles have defeated both Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh so far this preseason . Furthermore , in case you have not noticed , the Eagles new Head Coach is Doug Pederson . You remember GB's backup QB to B. Favre . He earned my respect then and I don't expect that he has changed . To gain some insight as to his quality, one need only look at who he hired for his OC, it's Frank Reich. He was Jim Kelly's backup QB in Buffalo. Pederson was always prepared as a Packer and none should underestimate him know .
    The next time a team beating another team in preseason means anything will be the first.

As for Peterson and his coordinators, they may well be good coaches, but Philly was left as a mess. It will almost certainly take a few years, even if the right people are in place.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    The next time a team beating another team in preseason means anything will be the first.

As for Peterson and his coordinators, they may well be good coaches, but Philly was left as a mess. It will almost certainly take a few years, even if the right people are in place.
    +1, 3 years ago they might have had one of the best rosters with the most dynamic playmakers in the NFL. Chip Kelly took care of that and now they are going to have to rebuild.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston