Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: THE NFC EAST

he needs to change his name to glass joe

pft is saying he's out for 6-10 weeks

"how bout them cowboys", good thing they decided not to get a real backup this offseason

I am on a roll. Someone post a thread about the NFC North so I can predict doom for Teddy Bridgewater.

Dallas Cowboys ‏@dallascowboys
    MRI reveals a fractured bone in Tony Romo's back, undetermined timetable for return.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Romo has a broken bone in his back.
    i knew it was something serious.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    undetermined timetable for return.
    I'm thinking "never".

i saw a 6-10 week window posted.

Wow. I knew the guy was fragile...but this is getting ridiculous. Romo needs to seriously consider hanging it up at this point. He's only reducing his standard of living for the rest of his life at this point.

Don't worry about the Boys...Johnny Football is only a quick phone call away, but it will take at least a month for him to get sober enough to find the practice facility.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Wow. I knew the guy was fragile...but this is getting ridiculous. Romo needs to seriously consider hanging it up at this point. He's only reducing his standard of living for the rest of his life at this point.

Don't worry about the Boys...Johnny Football is only a quick phone call away, but it will take at least a month for him to get sober enough to find the practice facility.
    Matt Flynn is available . LOL

Prescott looks very good though, but like Denver last season, when #1(Romo) returns he will assume his place no matter how well Prescott does . I just hope Romo returns to play GB on Oct 16th . I'd just love to see Jerry's QB get planted for good in Lambeau Field .

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post

He came down pretty awkwardly. I would have been surprised if he wasn't at least banged up after landing like he did.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

"Glass Joe," Red? C'mon, this is Packerrats. We can do better than that.

Bony Tony? Slow-mo Romo?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack