Going into TC I was hoping one of Taylor and Rotheram would show potential to fill a starting guard spot at least for a few years in place of either Sitton or Lang. Resigning one would take care of the position for a few years.

On the other hand, there is no indication that either Sitton or Lang is on his last legs just yet. Maybe that will be indicated in the coming season (Sitton's back, Langs shoulder). If not, then each should be good for another 2 or 3 seasons after this year. The Packers seem to be good at getting players to sign 3 or 4 year contracts that have little or no salary cap penalties if the last year or two aren't fulfilled. That could allow GB to keep one or both through their full productive careers. A lot will depend on whether they are interested in being paid well to stay in GB for their entire career, or using the end of their career to get as much money as possible.

I think they triied to set themselves up to let Bakhtiari walk after this season. Not sure if Spriggs will be ready to step in or not, but I think that is what they hope.