Thread: O-line roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Looks like they can scratch Linsley for a while. He said today his hamstring is torn, but he will not have surgery. Suffered the initial injury in May, then made it worse in workouts during July.

The evils of the month of July. The month dreaded by all teams, during which players are on their own to get in trouble, get out of condition or hurt themselves while working out unsupervised.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Looks like they can scratch Linsley for a while. He said today his hamstring is torn, but he will not have surgery. Suffered the initial injury in May, then made it worse in workouts during July.

The evils of the month of July. The month dreaded by all teams, during which players are on their own to get in trouble, get out of condition or hurt themselves while working out unsupervised.
    I think each team needs one of these about once a decade so they can convince other players that not doing something is better than doing it and getting hurt worse.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I think each team needs one of these about once a decade so they can convince other players that not doing something is better than doing it and getting hurt worse.
    Corey would've been better off if he'd have gone down to Florida to hang out with Letroy Guion and his dad.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack