Thread: build your Packers roster...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just flashed back to the ancient Dexter Manley story:

http://www.people.com/people/archive...121269,00.html
    One day last May, however, Manley sat speechless in front of the TV cameras. Testifying before a Senate hearing on illiteracy, he struggled valiantly, and in vain, to read a statement he had prepared. Reduced to tears by the anxiety of reading in public, Manley sat in silence for almost a minute. Finally, he was able to abandon his script and simply tell the legislators about the learning disability (poor auditory memory) that left him functionally illiterate and, until recently, able to read only at second-grade level.
    Maybe Evans can barely read.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I just flashed back to the ancient Dexter Manley story:

http://www.people.com/people/archive...121269,00.html

Maybe Evans can barely read.
    Could very well be the case, especially with his background, as you noted.

Blog Entries
    I listed to a Packer beat writer who interviewed TT recently
    He was questioning TT about the UDFA and said TT was a bit ornry discussing them

He really feels GB has several USFA's they want to keep this year but lack roster space. Noted GB hit the jackpot as opposed to past years and even after the cuts they may not know which ones to sign to the P.S. TT didn't want to have any part of the chat promoting any of them
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?