DEFENSIVE BACK (probably 10, maybe 11)

LOCKS (6) - Sam Shields, Damarious Randall, Quinten Rollins, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Morgan Burnett, Micah Hyde
LIKELY (1) - LaDarius Gunter

BATTLES

5th CB - Robertson Daniel vs. Josh Hawkins vs. Makinton Dorleant
4th S - Chris Banjo vs. Kentrell Brice vs. Marwin Evans

The rookies all have intriguing measurables, but the thing to remember is that Daniel and Banjo have equal measurables. Banjo is just an inch shorter than Brice and Evans. As overall athletes using my modified SPARK formula: Banjo = 78, Brice = 79, Evans = 79. I think Banjo's experience and ST prowess earns him a spot. Same with the CB competition. Using my modifed SPARK formula: Daniel = 81, Hawkins = 83, Dorleant = 78. Daniel is bigger than the other two guys. He and Gunter are the only big CBs that have a chance of making the roster. I think Daniel's size and experience earns him a spot.

That leaves the rookies battling it for a 10th DB position (and perhaps an 11th spot). I think Dorleant is the most likely to be cut and perhaps the easiest to get back on the PS. Brice vs. Evans is too close to call right now. My gut tells me they keep Hawkins and then try to get either Brice or Evans on the practice squad.