Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: build your Packers roster...

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Don't forget the tantalizing promise but shorted career of Lawrence Guy. He would have been Reggie White if the Colts hadn't snatched him away.
    Guy was not a UDFA. He was a 7th round pick in 2011.
    pb must have been thinking of Nick McDonald, who owed his All-Pro career to the better coaching he received from the NE Patriots, according to former JS writer Greg Bedard. Oh........ Wait.........

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    pb must have been thinking of Nick McDonald, who owed his All-Pro career to the better coaching he received from the NE Patriots, according to former JS writer Greg Bedard. Oh........ Wait.........
    I still think Greg Bedard should be retroactively fired for that opinion

But I did think Guy was a UDFA. Being a 7th round pick somehow tarnishes the whole affair.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I don't think they are letting Hawkins go
    Can't teach that speed; I see some Sammie Shields
    Agree. From what I've read/heard Hawkins has been more consistent, but they like Dorleant. Daniel has a battle on his hands. I think they keep Hawkins and put the others on the P.S. They'll also try to sneak Evans on the PS too and Banjo and Brice make it.
    Maybe they keep another CB and one less S instead; Hyde can play both, plus Goodson is on suspension.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Agree. From what I've read/heard Hawkins has been more consistent, but they like Dorleant. Daniel has a battle on his hands. I think they keep Hawkins and put the others on the P.S. They'll also try to sneak Evans on the PS too and Banjo and Brice make it.
    Maybe they keep another CB and one less S instead; Hyde can play both, plus Goodson is on suspension.
    THIS IS SUCKER TIME- The time of the yr when we fall in love with UDFA's and then whine when one gets cut and snapped up by another team. I've fallen victim again

I want Hawkins to make the team. Upside seems very high.
    I want Evans to make the team.

Banjo is what he is; he's ok.

He's like the girl you flirt with and reserve picking up at the bar at 1:00 Am when you know you're not gonig to home til 2:00 AM because you're confident it will be a decent night. But he's the girl you want to replace with a hotter one if given the opportunity.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

^ How dare you treat Banjo like a one night stand or FWB. He had given us so many good treads and puns.

Speaking of which, where the heck is Rand?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    THIS IS SUCKER TIME- The time of the yr when we fall in love with UDFA's and then whine when one gets cut and snapped up by another team. I've fallen victim again

I want Hawkins to make the team. Upside seems very high.
    I want Evans to make the team.

Banjo is what he is; he's ok.

He's like the girl you flirt with and reserve picking up at the bar at 1:00 Am when you know you're not gonig to home til 2:00 AM because you're confident it will be a decent night. But he's the girl you want to replace with a hotter one if given the opportunity.
    And then at 2:00 am when you whiffed on the super hot girl, you see your back up girl leaving the club with someone else, and it's at that moment you realize you were everybody else's backup.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    And then at 2:00 am when you whiffed on the super hot girl, you see your back up girl leaving the club with someone else, and it's at that moment you realize you were everybody else's backup.
    And when the lights go on the super hot girl you were oggling turns out to be a tranny. So you go home discouraged and lonely again, but at least relieved that you dodged a bullet. We've all been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    And when the lights go on the super hot girl you were oggling turns out to be a tranny. So you go home discouraged and lonely again, but at least relieved that you dodged a bullet. We've all been there.
    The Cardinal Bar?