Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Forty Whiners Game Day Thread

I think Joe Callahan is Jeff Garcia reincarnated.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

trade hundley.

I really hoped TTsigns cook for multiple yrs during this yr so er have him locked up as long as we have Arod

Joe Callahan can play. He has a good head on his shoulders. Plays calm and in charge for a rookie. Natural. He plays up to the new level and plays up to speed. McCarthy likes him. I can tell. He's good and I think they're going to keep him. Decent arm too. Better than Garcia.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Great play reminds me of watching him play in Madison

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Short kickoff.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

callahon does look good 1 yr on practice and running practice squad he would be right there and we could trade him to the afc

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Bradford with the stop.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

the butler did it.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Callahan really turns to the RB early on this swing passes. If he looked that off for another half second he helps his RB out.

-Tim Harmston

Crockett is hurt.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Barrington behind the WR. Good think it was dropped.

-Tim Harmston

Late flag. McCray with two nice plays. Pass rush is overwhelming RT.

44 with spin move an made chipping RB and Murphy miss. No reason for Murphy to get beaten inside with a chip block there,

Dorleant hurt.

Lowry just got pushed back by a Double team.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 10m10 minutes ago
    John Crockett has a shoulder injury #GBvsSF

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 26m26 minutes ago
    Carl Bradford, a bubble player, just took a snap as the dime linebacker. That's new for him. Coaching staff wants to see what he can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 10m10 minutes ago
    John Crockett has a shoulder injury #GBvsSF
    Too bad. I thought he ran well tonight. Less jitterbug and hesitation, more decisive.

I've watched the safety play from the TV broadcast. I think Brice has had a better game than Evans and Whitehead. You can see the athletic ability of Brice and Evans, but Brice has tackled very well and just looks like he belongs. Hawkins has been up and down at CB.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

I want to see the Packers defense hold the opposing offense to under 200 yards for the third straight game.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson