Thread: Official Packers vs. Forty Whiners Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    How many times have the Packers gone for it on 4th down tonight?
    Almost once per drive. Has to be at least 4 times.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Almost once per drive. Has to be at least 4 times.
    I looked it up. They've gone for it 6 times on 4th down. They've converted 5 of those.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I looked it up. They've gone for it 6 times on 4th down. They've converted 5 of those.
    Jersey Al - GBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 6m6 minutes ago
    From all appearances, McCarthy's answer to the punting situation is to stop punting... #Packers
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Holy Fackrell nearly gets ponder and might have drawn a holding call.

Man Fackrell and McCray nearly killed Ponder in a sandwich but he scooted forward at the last second.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Man Fackrell and McCray nearly killed Ponder in a sandwich but he scooted forward at the last second.
    I'd really like to see them do that against starters however...

Ringo got a sack but Price and Fackrell got there first.

Evans INT!