Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Forty Whiners Game Day Thread

Official Packers vs. Forty Whiners Game Day Thread

Could see Rodgers (Aaron)

Could see Jordy

It'll be our only chance in the preseason to see what the Packers offense might look like.

The ILB position is kind of interesting. Bradford is a factor not too many thought he would be. Thomas trying to show he can be more than just a dime LB.

At OLB, would like to see Fackrell and Elliott do something.

At DL, just hoping Clark and Guion can make it to the regular season healthy. No depth there until Pennell comes back.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.

Now with more post:

Jordy Nelson Always beats killer D
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Man, the local media and fans are whining about the Niners and Kaepernick. Remember a few years ago when the doomsayers were telling us how he was the new standard of quarterbacking? Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    This made my DAY!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

No Clark tonight:

Ryan Wood@ByRyanWood
    #Packers 1st-round rookie DT Kenny Clark (back) did not travel with the team to San Francisco. Will miss third preseason exhibition.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1m1 minute ago
    #Packers inactives: Hundley, Ripkowski, Burnett, Ryan, Joe Thomas, Flores, Linsley, J. Walker, Janis, Henry, Nelson, Clark, Guion.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Mike Pennel going to get a lot of playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    No Clark tonight:

Ryan Wood@ByRyanWood
    #Packers 1st-round rookie DT Kenny Clark (back) did not travel with the team to San Francisco. Will miss third preseason exhibition.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1m1 minute ago
    #Packers inactives: Hundley, Ripkowski, Burnett, Ryan, Joe Thomas, Flores, Linsley, J. Walker, Janis, Henry, Nelson, Clark, Guion.
    Ripkowski? Joe Thomas? Guion? Why are they out? Did they get hurt? And what is wrong with Burnett? Has he played at all this preseason?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Saw a Hispanic in the stands in a Packer jersey. Wonder if it is Mad?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Wow, is the stadium 30% full?

-Tim Harmston

Anybody got an online stream of the game for the first hour?

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Ripkowski? Joe Thomas? Guion? Why are they out? Did they get hurt? And what is wrong with Burnett? Has he played at all this preseason?
    I'm guessing Guion is out because with Clark hurting, they want to make damn sure nothing happens to Guion. They should make idiot Pennel play every damned snap.

Burnett hasn't played at all including Family Night. His back has been bothering him.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    This made my DAY!
    Rbaloha, where are you?

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Clay with the tackle from the backside.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Ugh, shields beat deep. Luckily incomplete.

-Tim Harmston

Shields got beat.

Pack in nickel versus Chip Kelly.

Matthews crashes down the line like that and you want to run misdirection back at him.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    More Packer fans than 9ers fans?

-Tim Harmston

Hyde has to catch that, even if he gets hit in process. Take the penalty.

Can't believe it didn't roll OOB.

I was going to bet a paycheck that was going to be a run.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Boom, Arod to Cook for a 1st.

-Tim Harmston