Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Forty Whiners Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So close

That was a hell of a throw by Dirty Harry.

Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 4m4 minutes ago
    Packers report J. Elliott out with hamstring

Same with Banjo.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Kick the FG.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Holy shit - nice catch!

we only signed cook for 1 yr didnt we I really like him I hope tt wraps him up for longer during the season

nice

now that was fuckin Stupid....You gotta throw it in the end zone.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Kick the FG, please.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

feels like they've been in the red zone for half an hour

San Fran had that flat pass sniffed out from the get go. Throw was early too.

Cook is making himself an early fortune so far. Just needs to remain healthy.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Other than one drive after a crappy punt the D has looked good. Numerous players able to rope Kap down on scrambles/runs.

-Tim Harmston

Pretty bad call/play on 4th and goal from the 5. Agree Pittstang...you have to throw that one in the end zone. I'm liking a lot of things I've seen out of Callahan so far this preseason. For a Division III rookie he's not overwhelmed by the speed of the game and he seems to make pretty sound decisions most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    Pretty bad call/play on 4th and goal from the 5. Agree Pittstang...you have to throw that one in the end zone. I'm liking a lot of things I've seen out of Callahan so far this preseason. For a Division III rookie he's not overwhelmed by the speed of the game and he seems to make pretty sound decisions most of the time.
    It had to be telegraphed because there were three defenders chasing him BEFORE he had the ball near him.

Someone had to be open.

they should have tried a running boot leg if no one was open he only need 4 wasnt it?

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 4m4 minutes ago
    All four of Cook's first-half catches converted first downs. Three of them came on either third or fourth down #GBvsSF

GERONIMO!

Spriggs has a club?

Crockett does find the hole pretty good.

Nice pitch and catch between Dirty Harry and GERONIMO! Converts 4th and 9.