Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Forty Whiners Game Day Thread

San Fran had that flat pass sniffed out from the get go. Throw was early too.

Cook is making himself an early fortune so far. Just needs to remain healthy.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Other than one drive after a crappy punt the D has looked good. Numerous players able to rope Kap down on scrambles/runs.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Pretty bad call/play on 4th and goal from the 5. Agree Pittstang...you have to throw that one in the end zone. I'm liking a lot of things I've seen out of Callahan so far this preseason. For a Division III rookie he's not overwhelmed by the speed of the game and he seems to make pretty sound decisions most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    Pretty bad call/play on 4th and goal from the 5. Agree Pittstang...you have to throw that one in the end zone. I'm liking a lot of things I've seen out of Callahan so far this preseason. For a Division III rookie he's not overwhelmed by the speed of the game and he seems to make pretty sound decisions most of the time.
    It had to be telegraphed because there were three defenders chasing him BEFORE he had the ball near him.

Someone had to be open.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

they should have tried a running boot leg if no one was open he only need 4 wasnt it?

Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 4m4 minutes ago
    All four of Cook's first-half catches converted first downs. Three of them came on either third or fourth down #GBvsSF

How do you overthrow 4.2 speed?

Davis must dive for it.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Great play action.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

GERONIMO!

fresh off the pup list montgomery returning kicks. wth

Spriggs has a club?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Two clubs on the O-line in at the moment.

-Tim Harmston

Crockett's a keeper.

Crockett does find the hole pretty good.

"Perillo trying to make this teams as a TE"

Would he have a better chance as a CB?

I think the Packers offense is going to be great this yr with Jordy back ,and Cook and have Richard Rodgers as the 2nd TE thyen other side we have Cobb with Abbedariss backing him up along with that fast rookiee we have our passing game should be awseme

Nice pitch and catch between Dirty Harry and GERONIMO! Converts 4th and 9.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Good pick up on 4th down.

-Tim Harmston

abby

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    TD to Abby.

-Tim Harmston