Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cut Down To 75

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red
    and reds"take it to the bank" claim of the day. the wr named binford will be cut very soon. guy ran a deep route with coverage into the endzone and kinda made at half assed attempt to get to it, and could have tried diving for it but decided not to. thats all well and good, but he did it right in front of me and the white wizard (TT). ted just kind of stared at the guy as he half assed it back to the line, then pulled out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote something down.

you gotta give it everything you got kid when the big boss is watching
    boom.

If Knighton struggled against what we have seen of the bears oline i would not hold out hope, however I would like to see him brought in for a looks see. We look to have great olb depth why not get rid of one of the fringe players to look at Knighton for a week.

Also re Crockett on IR, i must have missed the injury, or are they just stashing him?

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Today's moves to get to 75.

Ted also traded Lerentee McCray to Buffalo for an undisclosed 2018 draft pick.
    With Walker injured and Rotheram waived/injured (I think) and Linsley languishing on the PUP list, should we be concerned about o-line depth? Lane Taylor, apparently, looks like the speed lane of the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit.

And how about Ted, picking up a free agent on the cheap, then getting a draft choice out of it when the guy was on the fence anyway? Go Thin White Duke!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Also re Crockett on IR, i must have missed the injury, or are they just stashing him?
    He came out of the game with a shoulder or elbow injury. Looked to be in a lot of pain initially.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    And how about Ted, picking up a free agent on the cheap, then getting a draft choice out of it when the guy was on the fence anyway? Go Thin White Duke!
    Don't count your draft picks before they hatch. Trades like this are almost always on the condition that the guy makes the final 53. I'm guessing the Packers will get nothing, but will be pleasantly surprised if they come out with a 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    He came out of the game with a shoulder or elbow injury. Looked to be in a lot of pain initially.
    Reports were that it would be 1-2 months, so they had to IR him. The only question is will they keep him or give him a settlement.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    OMG, please......NOOOOOOOO!!!!

At least Sherman didn't cut a CHAMPION punter for some noodle-leg named "Scott" Frost.

Jon Ryan is still punting and punting well in the League.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Don't count your draft picks before they hatch. Trades like this are almost always on the condition that the guy makes the final 53. I'm guessing the Packers will get nothing, but will be pleasantly surprised if they come out with a 7th.

Reports were that it would be 1-2 months, so they had to IR him. The only question is will they keep him or give him a settlement.
    The Bills were pretty thin at LB due to injuries so I have a feeling McCary will make their final roster.

Don't they have to IR a player prior to coming to an injury settlement (i.e. cutting the player)? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 7h7 hours ago
    NFL transaction wire says the #Packers received a conditional 7th-round pick from the Bills for OLB Lerentee McCray. The pick is for 2018.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 11h11 hours ago
    Jeff Janis is out at practice today with no club on his hand. Haven't seen him involved in drills yet. He's running sprints on his own.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 11h11 hours ago
    Janis carrying his helmet in right hand, with no club, but is not taking part in special teams drills.

Janis did individual work with receivers, no ST, no team drills.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    They seem to be rushing Janis back a little bit. I'm wondering how safe he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    They seem to be rushing Janis back a little bit. I'm wondering how safe he really is.
    Maybe they just wrapped a tendon around his finger like they did to Matthews thumb.