Thread: Cut Down To 75

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    And how about Ted, picking up a free agent on the cheap, then getting a draft choice out of it when the guy was on the fence anyway? Go Thin White Duke!
    Don't count your draft picks before they hatch. Trades like this are almost always on the condition that the guy makes the final 53. I'm guessing the Packers will get nothing, but will be pleasantly surprised if they come out with a 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    He came out of the game with a shoulder or elbow injury. Looked to be in a lot of pain initially.
    Reports were that it would be 1-2 months, so they had to IR him. The only question is will they keep him or give him a settlement.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Don't count your draft picks before they hatch. Trades like this are almost always on the condition that the guy makes the final 53. I'm guessing the Packers will get nothing, but will be pleasantly surprised if they come out with a 7th.

Reports were that it would be 1-2 months, so they had to IR him. The only question is will they keep him or give him a settlement.
    The Bills were pretty thin at LB due to injuries so I have a feeling McCary will make their final roster.