Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NFC North

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    Miss it?

We thought you were in on it.
    I summon injuries, not trades. And I don't leak to the press. Just PackerRats.

Maybe a 49er executive reads us.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

He could get Mortell the word by speaking to about a dozen of his relatives that still do business with the Packers.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Teddy B's injury is real bad. I heard a report from the practice that several Vike players got physically ill from just looking at the carnage of it.

That's too bad.

He's a good kid that works at it.
    Knee dislocations are pretty gross, but sometimes they look worse than they are. Picture a leg bent the wrong way with the kneecap sticking out on one side of your leg. It definitely churns the stomach. But since the vascular structure wasn't damaged the rehab and prognosis is probably better than if he had torn ACL and MCL.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He could get Mortell the word by speaking to about a dozen of his relatives that still do business with the Packers.
    They said his grandfather ran the clock in the '60s and presumably later, and his father does it now. If he had made the team, would it have been inappropriate for his father to continue running the clock? Or, would it not really matter?

They could engineer a six second hang time for their favored son if they wished.