Thread: NFC North

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I can't predict Bridgewater to be incapacitated like I did Romo in the NFC East thread. Obviously, my prediction caused his injury.

Seems poor form to wish for Rastak's QB to be injured. So I predict only that he will be limited this year for a time in some form.
    could you tell us your thoughts on cam newton and drew brees perhaps?

Also carson palmer and ryan wilson???

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Yikes. You are not a man to be trifled with. Please, please, please keep all thoughts about hypothetical Packer injuries to yourself this year. Don't even tell us who you think won't get injured. Just keep it to yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    could you tell us your thoughts on cam newton and drew brees perhaps?

Also carson palmer and ryan wilson???
    The Packer injuries have already happened, so they are pretty much in the clear I would think.

In order to appease the injury juju, we must keep same format. Must preview another Division first.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I wonder if McGinn will come out with a column about how smart it was to sit Rodgers for the first two game?

On a more sour note, didn't their backup, Shaun Hill, pull a Paul Justina and beat the Packers in Detroit a while back?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    I wonder if McGinn will come out with a column about how smart it was to sit Rodgers for the first two game?

On a more sour note, didn't their backup, Shaun Hill, pull a Paul Justina and beat the Packers in Detroit a while back?
    You have that backwards. McGinn can now write an article about how dumb it is that the Packers allow ARod to participate in non-contact drills.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer

Maybe on Det. I remember being at the game in GB where Det moved the ball at will but we held them to 6 FGs to win. Hill was the QB in that game.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston