It took an extraordinary set of circumstances to get beat in Seattle, and the Packers D had a hand in letting them convert. Not saying D is blameless. But you do lose some battles, its inevitable.

McCarthy possessed the power to limit possessions by gaining first downs. He chose the Schottenheimer method of run-run-run to maximize the guaranteed clock or TO run off and ignored probabilities. Any play action had a better than 70% chance of succeeding because the Seahawks were all in on stopping the run. Not to mention that their safety and CB were beaten up.

I am not blaming execution or play calling alone, I am also calling out horrendous 4 minute offense and clock management.

I can't agree that the Packers out-played the Cardinals except Packers D versus Cardinals O. Packers D was the only reason the game was in reach. The offense spent no time in Cardinals territory. When they got back down there, you take the opportunity. I agree hindsight in 20/20, but its a sound strategy regardless if your offense is anemic.

The Packer D in OT is another matter that should be addressed. I want to say it has failed uniformly and across the board. But that is just anger at the content of my own post speaking.