The offense has to take its share of the blame, sure, but is it really McCarthy and his play calling in each case?

Arizona: In hindsight I agree, going for two was the right call. But in the heat of the moment I saw things differently: the Packers had outplayed a superior opponent for much of the game (if Shields holds on in the red zone they basically have the game won), they've just scored and they have all the momentum. Kick the PAT and go to overtime seemed like a reasonable call.

Seattle: I agree MM got conservative in his play calling, and I would have liked to see him go after Sherman at least once to test him. But if the defense doesn't give up two quick scores or if Bostick does his job, the game is over and MM's conservatism looks very smart.

San Fran: the offense was very disappointing. But was it play calling or execution?

The common denominator in Packer playoff losses since 2010 has been that Rodgers and the offense hasn't been able to duplicate its 2010 roll. How much of that is MM and how much is Rodgers and/or leaky pass protection?