Thread: STACKED AT WR....DEAR TED............PLEASE TRADE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    .......... no one.

No chance on Cobb. Adams stays unless Janis catches up. Though, a long term Cook deal at TE reduces the need for Adams on the inside and goal-line.

But as Patler would remind us, with injuries to each vet last year, having their potential replacement on the roster is a good thing and not a luxury. Nelson is over 30. The depth is not what it was when a sensational talent like Ruvell Martin couldn't break into the Big Five.

I can no longer comment in good conscience about the injury prospects of the Packer receivers, but football is a violent sport and has claimed years from players before.

Mostly though, the players who would replace the tradee at the bottom of the roster can be stashed on the PS for a year more than likely. Meaning that nothing must be lost.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    But as Patler would remind us, with injuries to each vet last year, having their potential replacement on the roster is a good thing and not a luxury. Nelson is over 30. The depth is not what it was when a sensational talent like Ruvell Martin couldn't break into the Big Five.
    Injuries happen at all positions. Positions other than WR need shoring up. They can easily sacrifice a WR. There is little difference in talent in 3 thru 8 on the WR hierarchy. They can spare two.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Injuries happen at all positions. Positions other than WR need shoring up. They can easily sacrifice a WR. There is little difference in talent in 3 thru 8 on the WR hierarchy. They can spare two.
    That's where I am too

Plus we aren't keeping 8 are on the roster, and probably not 6. The chances are, we aren't just gonna be able to stash those guys on the PS to hold on to them for an emergency.

Trade at least one. Ada.s probably my does have the most trade value out of the 3-8 guys