Thread: STACKED AT WR....DEAR TED............PLEASE TRADE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    there is little difference in talent in 3 thru 8 on the WR hierarchy.
    This is what I've been struggling with...it seems like we have a lot of WRs who would be good #4 or #5 WRs but nobody stepping up for the #3 role, or showing enough to eventually be Jordy's replacement. I don't think Adams is the answer, but I don't think you trade him unless approached with a good offer from another team. He's a R2 pick and worth giving him this season to develop but if he doesn't he's Derrick Mayes.

I don't think you trade Montgomery -- maybe he can be a #3 -- even if he's similar to Cobb that gives you some scheme flexibility. Put both of them in the backfield, and what does a defense do?

All NFL teams film their practices, scrimmages, and preseason games. In addition, players are scored on test that the coaches create, grade, and record which become a part of each players file. Also, players are scored on attitude, personal discipline, and weight room record . All injuries that they can find out about are included in the players file as well. The Coaches and their staff evaluate this mountain of information on the bottom tier of players to determine who stays or gets cut . The lack of sleep they get this time of the year must be difficult to deal with, but they will chose the best for the 53 man roster .

Those that say keep this one or cut that one only offer a layman's opinion. It's decisions that are, thankfully, best made by carrier professionals .

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !