Thread: Josh Sitton.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Doesn't seem like a McCarthy move. But I do wonder who he wants at LG now. Very curious.

Good to see you ND.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Doesn't seem like a McCarthy move. But I do wonder who he wants at LG now. Very curious.

Good to see you ND.
    Good to be seen. Maybe I'll get a try out call with the packers to play guard...they could use a 35 year old former player with bad ankles and knees, right?
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    Good to be seen. Maybe I'll get a try out call with the packers to play guard...they could use a 35 year old former player with bad ankles and knees, right?
    How about a 5'10" former d3 LT?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    How about a 5'10" former d3 LT?
    This D2 6'4" LT likely wouldn't make it too far.

Just listened to Dombrovsky on NFL Radio talk. Talked a lot about there had to be more to this than just a simple cut. Something had to have happened that we may never know about. What he did say we know, right now a strength may have taken a large hit because they don't have much idea who is starting at LG. Likely it will be Walker since Linsley will be out at least the 1st week. He did talk a lot about moving Bulaga to LG and putting Spriggs in at RT, but that would be an offseason move...which then he came back right away with, "Which is why this move is even more bizarre. This could have been done weeks ago if it was simply for cap space. Something happened."
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh