Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Sitton.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ah, PUP list makes this weirder. I could see handing the job to Tretter/Linsley/Bach. But not Lane Taylor.
    I'll bet Linsley doesn't even play this year since he's already torn the same hamstring twice. This move makes no sense to me unless TT has his eye on someone off of the waiver wire because I sure as hell don't see the answer on our roster right now. If ARod spends this year running for his frickin' life again I'll bet
    he's going to be pissed and I won't blame him one bit.

As I presently read this, TT goes not want to pay the Packers best Offensive Lineman what he is worth . A released Sitton may sign with anyone he pleases to.

This sounds like Tightwad Ted BEING Tightwad Ted and another NFL Team getting a Pro-Bowl Quality Offensive Guard .

I can just hear TT saying, "How you like me now ?" My answer, where can I buy TAR and FEATHERS ?

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    As I presently read this, TT goes not want to pay the Packers best Offensive Lineman what he is worth . A released Sitton may sign with anyone he pleases to.

This sounds like Tightwad Ted BEING Tightwad Ted and another NFL Team getting a Pro-Bowl Quality Offensive Guard .

I can just hear TT saying, "How you like me now ?" My answer, where can I buy TAR and FEATHERS ?
    How much is an over 30 Guard with a bad back worth? Just curious.

And Sitton said he was willing to play out the last year.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

How much is an over 30 Guard with a bad back worth? Just curious.

And Sitton said he was willing to play out the last year.
    All will know that answer very soon. Another team will gladly snap up Sitton and pay him too .

Release Ted Thompson and not even a dog will sniff at him !

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Blog Entries
    Would you post more for God's sake? Together we are close to genius!

Spriggs LT, Bach LG is future. But very doubtful its present. We'll see.

Springs in pass pro has been what I thought Sherrod was be.

SHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That fruitcake was nothing short of horrible from day one. I'd blacked that puke and the other out of my memory until reading this ))))))))))))))0

Spriggs better be better than a fruitcake
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I've said all along that Bacteria would end up at LG. Not sure who is ready to play LT in such a case though. Maybe its right that Barclay or Tretter will hold them over for a year.
    I would be surprised if this happened because wouldn't he just go to FA and cash in at tackle rather than accept guard payment? I think it's clear they think he's the LT of the future, and they want to keep Tretter too.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I would be surprised if this happened because wouldn't he just go to FA and cash in at tackle rather than accept guard payment? I think it's clear they think he's the LT of the future, and they want to keep Tretter too.
    I doubt there is a team in the NFL that is going to give Bach more money to play LT poorly than he would earn playing guard very well.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

well if you can't get a new deal then trade the fucker, or make him play out his contract, you just don't cut him

we just trumped the queens stupid move of the year with our own

i don't get it

Blog Entries
    After today's moves, the Packers are now among the league leaders in cap space. Should have about $16M to use for in-season extensions.
    Michael Rodney @PackersNotes

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    After today's moves, the Packers are now among the league leaders in cap space. Should have about $16M to use for in-season extensions.
    oh good, to roll over to next year, then the next, then the next

Blog Entries

THIS IS TEDLIKE
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

just when you think we're prepared for a proper SB run, we go and shoot ourselves in the dick

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    just when you think we're prepared for a proper SB run, we go and shoot ourselves in the dick
    That was my first reaction my second reaction was whether Patler was starting a late April Fools Day thread

I hate the move. The only way this makes sense is if he really did start to decline and we just can't see it and TT wants to keep Tretter and Bahk long-term.

This year: Bahk, Tretter, Lindsey, Lang, Bulaga?
    Next year: Spriggs, Tretter, Lindsley, Bahk, Bulaga?

And why Barrington? One injury away from Matthews back in the middle.

Frustrating day.
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD View Post
    I hate the move. The only way this makes sense is if he really did start to decline and we just can't see it and TT wants to keep Tretter and Bahk long-term.

This year: Bahk, Tretter, Lindsey, Lang, Bulaga?
    Next year: Spriggs, Tretter, Lindsley, Bahk, Bulaga?

And why Barrington? One injury away from Matthews back in the middle.

Frustrating day.
    Bradford on PS perhaps.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

PS...Maybe Sitton banged Holmgren's daughter....just sayin'
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    PS...Maybe Sitton banged Holmgren's daughter....just sayin'
    Lol Bobble! That has to be it!

Blog Entries
    Ted's Tedliest move since Favre.

I think they do see Sitton declining and they have confidence somebody (Barclay?) can hold up just fine in the tight confines inside. I've seen Barclay working hard on the second level on more than a few runs this preseason. He's obviously a serious liability outside but if his second year back from the ACL means he's once again 100% then his game was always best mauling inside anyway.

beveaux, I'm seeing a little bit of gray area in your take on this now. We're (me included) concerned of a huge drop off in play. I don't think Ted and Mike think that's going to happen. Now we'll just have to wait and see how it goes. There's no question that the move changes the game from a cap management standpoint. Along with Peppers' salary coming off the books, they've got the flexibility to sign their guys.
    Last edited by vince; 09-03-2016 at 08:15 PM.

Ted's Tedliest move since Favre.

I think they do see Sitton declining and they have confidence somebody (Barclay?) can hold up just fine in the tight confines inside. I've seen Barclay working hard on the second level on more than a few runs this preseason. He's obviously a serious liability outside but if his second year back from the ACL means he's once again 100% then his game was always best mauling inside anyway.

esoxx I'm seeing a little bit of gray area in your take on this now. We're (me included) concerned of a huge drop off in play. I don't think Ted and Mike think that's going to happen. Now we'll just have to wait and see how it goes. There's no question that the move changes the game from a cap management standpoint. Along with Peppers' salary coming off the books, they've got the flexibility to sign their guys.
    barclay is a disaster, he needs to not be on the roster, its nuts to think of him as a starter again

and i've said for years, maybe TT and M3 aren't as smart as they think they are

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    barclay is a disaster, he needs to not be on the roster, its nuts to think of him as a starter again

and i've said for years, maybe TT and M3 aren't as smart as they think they are
    I'm shocked you're over the top reactionary on this red.

We'll see. He's held up well at Center this year.

Maybe TT and M3 are smarter than you think they are.