Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Sitton.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    just when you think we're prepared for a proper SB run, we go and shoot ourselves in the dick
    That was my first reaction my second reaction was whether Patler was starting a late April Fools Day thread
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Everyone stop panicking. He is a Guard. Not a starting QB. If Daryn Colledge can get you to the NFCCG, then this is survivable.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    I was looking at the OL and I felt it was going to be hard to keep all of the players I felt like we could keep, especially with an eye on next year when I feel like we very well could have been without both Sitton and Lang. Plus, Bhak is no sure thing With the injury he's coming off.

We were looking really thin next year if we don't keep a bunch of decent young guys now. And Sitton and Lang are only getting worse after 30. That's just a reality.

Keeping a young guy over and old one...... That happens. Like I said, I was already letting go of those two old guys in my mind. I don't feel bad about this.
    I had convinced myself they would both be gone next year too. What I don't understand is why cut a good player on the last year of his deal when we are primed for a great season. With this logic cut peppers now and let Perry, Jones, and the other young guys play.
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

Blog Entries
    anyone of note get cut from another team?

i haven't been paying attention

i agree though that i don't see his replacement on the team

unless its that one rookie, sprunk or whatever his name is that looks just like a younger sitton

We don't sign the anybody of notes ya big dummy

We sing the UDFA's for he future )
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Everyone stop panicking. He is a Guard. Not a starting QB. If Daryn Colledge can get you to the NFCCG, then this is survivable.
    I think it's more wondering about the timing of this move under the circumstances than panicking. Just because people are questioning it doesn't mean everyone is running around playing Chicken Little.

Blog Entries
    Good point. I don't know what the plan is, but this move wasn't made without one.

Blog Entries
    FUCKING BART HOUSTON
    I hate this guy more then Scott I choked everytime UW needed a big play Tolzien

That is why I'm pissed

Can I blame TT for that ? lol

collosal mistake.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    collosal mistake.
    the mother of all f'ck ups with a 13 point lead
    You never win after that happens

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    I think it's more wondering about the timing of this move under the circumstances than panicking. Just because people are questioning it doesn't mean everyone is running around playing Chicken Little.
    Questioning makes sense. Talking about throwing away a Super Bowl is premature and probably dumb (red, not you SMB).
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    the mother of all f'ck ups with a 13 point lead
    You never win after that happens
    You are like a teenager. You are spilling everything everywhere. Get some thread discipline.

Blog Entries
    Ted's Shock and Awe campaign crashed the Packers.com website today.

Questioning makes sense. Talking about throwing away a Super Bowl is premature and probably dumb (red, not you SMB).
    I can agree with that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this all shakes out. I still think there's probably more to the story than we're ever likely to hear.

Blog Entries
    I'm ready for Eliott Wolf anyways

Campen pushed for the cut so he would have a ready-made excuse for the OL being shitty again.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure there are only 2 GM's with giant balls of steel to make a move like this.

Bellichek and Thompson

Now we'll see how it works out. Nobody's gonna let him forget this one if it backfires. That don't phase Teddy.

How much is an over 30 Guard with a bad back worth? Just curious.

And Sitton said he was willing to play out the last year.
    All will know that answer very soon. Another team will gladly snap up Sitton and pay him too .

Release Ted Thompson and not even a dog will sniff at him !

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

just remember this when eddy is averaging 2.3 yards per carry, and a-rod develops happy feet cause he keeps getting drilled

just remember this when eddy is averaging 2.3 yards per carry, and a-rod develops happy feet cause he keeps getting drilled
    Its a risk. I can't actually believe they expect Taylor to perform. I have been wrong before but this would be next level stuff even for me.

Blog Entries
    If Ted's history of controversial moves that have sent half the fanbase into a collective uproar is any indication, someone will do yeoman's work filling in effectively at LG, enabling Ted to re-sign Bakh and Tretter to 2nd deals, while Sitton hobbles through turftoe before having back surgery in two months.