Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Sitton.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    I'm shocked you're over the top reactionary on this red.

We'll see. He's held up well at Center this year.

Maybe TT and M3 are smarter than you think they are.
    not from what i've seen

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post

We'll see. He's held up well at Center this year.
    Barclay may have held up at center Vince, (I haven't watched enough to evaluate his blocking.) but he sure as hell isn't good at it. His lollipop long snaps in shotgun take about 6 seconds to get back to the QB.

PFF rated him as the 6th best guard in the nfl last year, so he didn't suck too much

and his cap hit was 6.85 which isn't much at all for a pro bowl guard

eagles get a 1st and 4th for sam fucking bradford, and we don't get shit for one of the best players in the nfl

i hate TT

I have to admit I saw Barclay at center failing to cut off his reach block and giving up pursuit.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Everyone stop panicking. He is a Guard. Not a starting QB. If Daryn Colledge can get you to the NFCCG, then this is survivable.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Everyone stop panicking. He is a Guard. Not a starting QB. If Daryn Colledge can get you to the NFCCG, then this is survivable.
    I think it's more wondering about the timing of this move under the circumstances than panicking. Just because people are questioning it doesn't mean everyone is running around playing Chicken Little.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    I think it's more wondering about the timing of this move under the circumstances than panicking. Just because people are questioning it doesn't mean everyone is running around playing Chicken Little.
    Questioning makes sense. Talking about throwing away a Super Bowl is premature and probably dumb (red, not you SMB).

Questioning makes sense. Talking about throwing away a Super Bowl is premature and probably dumb (red, not you SMB).
    I can agree with that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this all shakes out. I still think there's probably more to the story than we're ever likely to hear.

just remember this when eddy is averaging 2.3 yards per carry, and a-rod develops happy feet cause he keeps getting drilled

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    just remember this when eddy is averaging 2.3 yards per carry, and a-rod develops happy feet cause he keeps getting drilled
    Its a risk. I can't actually believe they expect Taylor to perform. I have been wrong before but this would be next level stuff even for me.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Sitton was never a good run blocker ya know...

Blog Entries
    Good point. I don't know what the plan is, but this move wasn't made without one.

Blog Entries
    FUCKING BART HOUSTON
    I hate this guy more then Scott I choked everytime UW needed a big play Tolzien

That is why I'm pissed

Can I blame TT for that ? lol
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

You are right, of course, but we all want a decent line to keep our fabulous QB upright and healthy. *Fingers crossed*

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    The dynamic duo of Klemm and his sidekick Whitticker couldn't get the Pack the NCCG.

Not saying we will go 4-12 this season without Sitton, but sometimes when you underestimate a position, as Thompson did at OG back in '05, it comes back to bite you in the ass. Favre would've been sacked perhaps 100 - plus times if not for his quick release. I like to joke at the local comedy club that Favre and Brady get rid of the football faster than I last during coition.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    The dynamic duo of Klemm and his sidekick Whitticker couldn't get the Pack the NCCG.

Not saying we will go 4-12 this season without Sitton, but sometimes when you underestimate a position, as Thompson did at OG back in '05, it comes back to bite you in the ass. Favre would've been sacked perhaps 100 - plus times if not for his quick release. I like to joke at the local comedy club that Favre and Brady get rid of the football faster than I last during coition.
    Rebuilding can take more than one year.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post

We won the SB in 2010 with Daryn freaking Colledge at LG.

collosal mistake.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    collosal mistake.
    the mother of all f'ck ups with a 13 point lead
    You never win after that happens
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    the mother of all f'ck ups with a 13 point lead
    You never win after that happens
    You are like a teenager. You are spilling everything everywhere. Get some thread discipline.