I kind of like how this team looks. I think a lot of the blame can actually fall on Rodgers and McCarthy. Rodgers is just out of sync. However, I think Adams and Cobb look healthy. Jordy is getting into shape. Cook will be a weapon. Lacy looks good. The defense looks solid.

McCarthy doesn't need to prove to people that he's not a conservative coach. If you have a chance to tie a ball game late in the third quarter against a stout defense, you do it. That changed the complexion of the game. I'd like to see them go with four WR sets and mix in Abby and Monty more. Cobb and Abby or Monty (rotating them) in the slot to give DBs a different look. I'd also like to see them with a set where Cobb and Monty are in the backfield together. Mix things up. The offense is too stagnant. Give Lacy more carries also. He looks good. I know they want to keep him fresh, but he needs a few more carries.

Rodgers needs to get back to fundamentals and he needs to quit holding onto the ball. He gets in these ruts from time to time. My biggest concern is Sam Shields. This team is a lot different without him. Somebody that you don't appreciate until he's not in there. It's a bit like losing Jordy at WR. It just throws the hole hierarchy out of whack.

We'll see, but our next 9 games are:

All at home: Detroit, Giants, Dallas, Chicago
At Atlanta
Indy at home
At Tennessee, at Washington, at Philadelphia