Thread: R-E-L-A-X

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Was Finley ever out of TT's price range? Cook might actually be Finley as Finley really was, but not as some want to remember what Finley was.

It seems like Finley is getting better and better the longer it is from when he played.
    J-Mike was a damn good "modern-day" TE. Too fast for LBs. Too big for DBs. Excellent route-runner. Awesome after the catch.

J-Mike didn't put up Gronkish numbers b/c there's only 1 rock and the Great Arm of Butte also had to feed the egos of young uns like Jennings, Nelson, Cobb and Jones, as well as the ole stud Driver. J-Mike's presence alone opened up mano-a-mano opportunities for the aforementioned receivers, forcing opponents to "pick their poison."

Fuck Hades and his 4 inch cock in that J-Mike's career ended prematurely. The Packers madly could've used J-Mike last season.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    J-Mike was a damn good "modern-day" TE. Too fast for LBs. Too big for DBs. Excellent route-runner. Awesome after the catch.

J-Mike didn't put up Gronkish numbers b/c there's only 1 rock and the Great Arm of Butte also had to feed the egos of young uns like Jennings, Nelson, Cobb and Jones, as well as the ole stud Driver. J-Mike's presence alone opened up mano-a-mano opportunities for the aforementioned receivers, forcing opponents to "pick their poison."

Fuck Hades and his 4 inch cock in that J-Mike's career ended prematurely. The Packers madly could've used J-Mike last season.
    You might be the only person I know who thinks Finley was an "excellent route-runner."

I do agree that losing him was a negative thing, however.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    You might be the only person I know who thinks Finley was an "excellent route-runner."

I do agree that losing him was a negative thing, however.
    The film don't lie. Watch how J-Mike runs routes. Excellent, indeed.

I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.