Thread: Has the NFL bubble burst?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All TV ratings for the networks are falling. Football was a strong holdout for a long time but it was inevitable. I always thought that weakening prime times games (ESPN on Sunday or Monday) was a bad idea. But I have no numbers to back that up.

Why do you want prime time dreck?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    All TV ratings for the networks are falling. Football was a strong holdout for a long time but it was inevitable. I always thought that weakening prime times games (ESPN on Sunday or Monday) was a bad idea. But I have no numbers to back that up.

Why do you want prime time dreck?
    there are WAY to many prime time games. it's not the spectacle it once was. predict one per week and hype it up. everyone else at noon and three.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    there are WAY to many prime time games. it's not the spectacle it once was. predict one per week and hype it up. everyone else at noon and three.
    Thursday night has to go. Total waste except for Thanksgiving.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I agree. I'm not even a fan of Sunday night games. Early and late afternoon games are enough. I don't need almost 12 hours of the NFL on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    yup. hurts teams involved, contributes to over exposure. it's the second most ridiculous game on the schedule next to the london games. monday should probably go too. make the sunday night game the big deal monday used to be. makes the thanksgiving games truely special again too.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    monday should probably go too. make the sunday night game the big deal monday used to be.
    I will green light your request if you make this modification: get rid of ESPN, move the Sunday night production to Monday night. I slightly prefer to watch Monday rather than Sunday because football burnout happens after 2 games.