Thread: Has the NFL bubble burst?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CutlerquitRat HOFer
    I only watch Packer Games now. The rest can chortle my white nuts since apparently I'm a racist that hates the black man and it's all my fault that police shoot poor college bound perfect black children that never ever would hurt someone else.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    The rest can chortle my white nuts since apparently I'm a racist that hates the black man and it's all my fault that police shoot poor college bound perfect black children that never ever would hurt someone else.
    So you got that going for you.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    So you got that going for you.
    well that and after a round Looping for the Dali Lamma himself he said I would receive total consciousness on my deathbed.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.