Thread: Official Lions Week Chatter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Much to texaspackerbacker's (Tex) delight, the Lions have put RB Ameer Abdullah on IR.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Much to texaspackerbacker's (Tex) delight, the Lions have put RB Ameer Abdullah on IR.
    If the Packers don't win this game, it might be time for some panic to creep into the fan base.

The Lions are hurt, and their offensive line is bad. I know that sounds like the Vikings, but this defense is not of that caliber. Ansah, their best defensive player (maybe Slay is close), is hurt and may not play. Andre Levy is hurt and may not play. Their other starting linebacker is out, too. As APB points out, Abdullah is out - they have only a scat back as a running back in Theo Riddick. Hali Ngata is slowing down.

Stafford has been playing well. But if the Packers can't beat this beat-up team at home, then there is some very real trouble in Green Bay - especially if the offense can't score again.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Why would I be delighted about that? He was "just a guy". I've never been one to be very caring or sympathetic about opponents' players getting hurt, but what's so special about this guy?
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?