Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Official Week 3 Other Games Thread

beckham is such a punk bitch

Browns force strip sack in Dolphins territory with 26 seconds left. have a TO, run QB kneel to take clock to 3 seconds left.

Bring on second string kicker. Misses wide left. OT.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Browns force strip sack in Dolphins territory with 26 seconds left. have a TO, run QB kneel to take clock to 3 seconds left.

Poor Browns, I really really feel for those guys....

How did the Vikings do it today ras? Capitalize on turnovers or did Bradford look good again?
    Go PACK

Eagles are impressive. Pack is not going to beat them

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    How did the Vikings do it today ras? Capitalize on turnovers or did Bradford look good again?

Stuffed the Panthers on defense after giving up 10 early. Offense was bad first half, second half did enough to win.

Could be that the Vikings are pretty good.

Maybe the Packers aren't bad either.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

This is all Art Modell's fault. Or Marty Schottenheimer's. Or that Jewish quarterback they had, Bernie Kosar. Maybe him.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

In all fairness, it was a 46 yard attempt. Not a chip shot at the best of times, which this was not.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    In all fairness, it was a 46 yard attempt. Not a chip shot at the best of times, which this was not.
    hell thats almost an extra point

Okay, we keep bitching about the NFL, but we keep watching and talking about it.

Like a girlfriend I once had. But then again, I'm a voyeur.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Could be that the Vikings are pretty good.

Maybe the Packers aren't bad either.
    That's what I'm thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Okay, we keep bitching about the NFL, but we keep watching and talking about it.

Like a girlfriend I once had. But then again, I'm a voyeur.
    i'm actually watching bar rescue

fuck the nfl and their made for TV drama crap

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    This is all Art Modell's fault. Or Marty Schottenheimer's. Or that Jewish quarterback they had, Bernie Kosar. Maybe him.
    That is actually a funny story. Modell also thought he was a member of the tribe. But he was Catholic I believe.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Wild AFC game Colts v Chargers. Chargers took the lead on a FG when it should have been a TD if Phillip Rivers wasn't a doorknob.

Down 1, he completed a pass inside the 10 yard line. He then got flagged for 15 yards for taunting a D lineman. They got another first, inside the 10 but petered out and hit a FG.

Colts did nothing next possession and gave the ball back. Chargers made a little hay but also had to punt. Colts had ball near their 20 with 2:30 and 2 TOs. Three or four plays later, Brandon Flowers is knocked out of game after he jammed him head on a tackle.

Next play, TY Hilton caught a ball against his replacement and shook him off for a long TD on a medium depth throw. Lotta fun.

If you're Hilton and have time to think about it, do you go down at the 5 yard line and let your team run the clock down and try the GW FG at the end? Scoring the TD with 1:10 left meant that the game was far from over, especially considering what Indy's pass defense is like. I really thought he should have slid down.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    If you're Hilton and have time to think about it, do you go down at the 5 yard line and let your team run the clock down and try the GW FG at the end? Scoring the TD with 1:10 left meant that the game was far from over, especially considering what Indy's pass defense is like. I really thought he should have slid down.
    I think to do it properly, you would need to know how many timeouts the Chargers had. If they had one or less, then perhaps yes, hit the deck.

They were out of TOs at that point. 1:25 or so left on the clock, so you can run it down all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    They were out of TOs at that point. 1:25 or so left on the clock, so you can run it down all the way.
    Then yeah, that makes sense.

so, the big news that no one is talking about is russell wilson maybe lost for the season.

knees aren't suppose to bend like that, even if he could walk on it afterwards