Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
I know pb but he has a history of doing it over and over again...year after year. He just knows how to put a game plan together that plays to the strength of his team regardless of who in the hell he has available to play. It's not just this game by any measure. I've been watching him do this for a long time. They supposedly didn't have any chance when they went to Arizona for the first game either. He's not afraid to change the damn game plan every week if he has to if it gives his team the best chance to be competitive and win. He just doesn't sit there and continue to try to pound a square peg into a round hole no matter how many times it fails like so many other coaches do.
Another thing he's done a couple of times that has impressed me is use WRs to fill in when he's out of CBs. He did it with Troy Brown, and again with Endleman. How screwed are other teams when they have to press their #4 CB into a starting roll? He goes to the other side of the ball, during a playoff game and find a guy who forces a fumble.