Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
Every dot is his yards per drop back in each game of his career starting in 2008.

The red line denotes trailing eight game average for each game after his eighth start. He stopped having great numbers around game 103, had fewer average games and many more below average games.

He hasn't gotten to 8 yards per drop back or above since Game 106 (versus NE). Games 103 and 106 make 100-110 look pretty normal. Then the bottom falls out OR the top caves in I guess.

Games 100-110 largely made up the backend of the 2014 season. Notable only for clunker versus Buffalo (Game 108). However season opened with terrible performance against the Seahawks (Game 95) and a low scoring loss to Detroit (Game 97). Playoff game included win versus Schroedinger's Wide Receiver Dez Bryant and a certain Seattle playoff game.

2014 was the year of the calf injury oddly enough, given its his most recent remarkable season.

I have a feeling the chart might be slightly shifted in respect to games listed at PFR as his worst game here in 100-110 range is 101 (Carolina-11.59 non adjusted YPA) and 110 (10.27 YPA versus Detroit).
God bless you, my son, for your effort and explanation, but it is lost on me.

Honestly, it really looks like my last eletrocardiagram.