Thread: More Banjo: Week 3 vs Lions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Not sure what to think after the game. I just finished watching it on tape after having to miss the game live.

I am not sure how you can complain about the O in the 2nd half. I think we only had 4 possessions in the 2nd half. We scored on 1, punted twice and run out the last 4 minutes of the game without giving Det a chance to tie the game.

If I remember correctly we had 10 total possessions. We scored on 6, punted 2, run 2 plays to finish the 1st half, and ran out the last 4 minutes of the 2nd half sealing the game making sure DET never had the ball when they were only behind by 1 score or less.

The 2nd half "struggles" occurred because DET had some sustained long scoring drives.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Not sure what to think after the game. I just finished watching it on tape after having to miss the game live.

I am not sure how you can complain about the O in the 2nd half. I think we only had 4 possessions in the 2nd half. We scored on 1, punted twice and run out the last 4 minutes of the game without giving Det a chance to tie the game.

If I remember correctly we had 10 total possessions. We scored on 6, punted 2, run 2 plays to finish the 1st half, and ran out the last 4 minutes of the 2nd half sealing the game making sure DET never had the ball when they were only behind by 1 score or less.

The 2nd half "struggles" occurred because DET had some sustained long scoring drives.
    It's easy to complain. Had they been playing a decent team. Stubby's foot of the gas approach would have been a losing one.