Thread: More Banjo: Week 3 vs Lions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    ... I haven't had much cause to be mad at Lane Taylor save for one penalty I think. Anyone else?
    I tend to forget that the starting LG is new, and not Josh Sitton. That is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I tend to forget that the starting LG is new, and not Josh Sitton. That is a good thing.
    It's making more sense now. I was surprised. I didn't realize how much they liked lane. That said, I never suspected Tt made some weird emotional random act of stupidity.

I do think they Packer brass probably believes in paying for 3 OL and going cheap on the other two. So I wasn't as surprised as most. I really did like Bahktiari. I also felt that with a good c and a good LT, the need for paying top dollar for a lg goes down.

I don't usually say I told ya so, and this isn't really to you or any one in particular, but I was fairly certain it wasn't any of the conspiracys people were toting here or in the paper. And I'm a big conspiracy theorist with the govt. I just saw no motivation for a GM to act out in same weird fit of stupid. I highly doubted that to the the case.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.