Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: illegal gesture

Archery is not violence. Fucking liberals are taking over the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I think the restrictions are unnecessary, but when players pantomime guns or bow & arrows they aren't referring to skeet shooting or target archery.

Patler may be onto something with the league's war on love because there is a prohibition against excessive gyrations.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    “When you go into the end zone, act like you've been there before.”
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I think the restrictions are unnecessary, but when players pantomime guns or bow & arrows they aren't referring to skeet shooting or target archery.

Patler may be onto something with the league's war on love because there is a prohibition against excessive gyrations.
    People need to get the fuck over it. It's a violent sport, if you can't handle it watch golf and take up needle point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Boromir disagrees vehemently. Or, at least, he would if his friends hadn't sent him over the falls in a elvish canoe.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.