Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Week 4 other games

Week 4 other games

Wow, the Panthers just scored and the QB acted like a professional football player. Good job Cam. Oh wait, no wonder. That dildo was in the locker room.

John Kuhn just caught a TD pass from Drew Brees

And now Kuhn with a rushing TD.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Kuhn with another rushing TD. Quite the implosion by the Chargers. 2 consecutive offensive plays, 2 consecutive fumbles (first one being by beloved Melvin Gordon). Quite a way to lose a game you were almost guaranteed to win being up 2 possessions with 7-ish minutes left.

^^^^and the chargers fumbled last week on a potential game winning drive

The Raiders almost fumbled the game away too...let the Ravens score twice in about 20 seconds before Oakland scored at the end to win it.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Can someone tell me why teams keep returning kickoffs from out of the endzone?

I don't think I've seen one returned from the endzone come out further than the 25.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

While I know surprises happen every year, this year seems to be one of the most unlikely I can remember in awhile...at least to this point in the season. I'm not sure what is the biggest surprise at this point...the Eagles...the Falcons...the Panthers...the Vikings...the RAMS???
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

How 'bout those Cowboys? I'll be there in a couple of weeks to see my first Packer game in decades, and I'm starting to worry the Packers could actually lose to them.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    While I know surprises happen every year, this year seems to be one of the most unlikely I can remember in awhile...at least to this point in the season. I'm not sure what is the biggest surprise at this point...the Eagles...the Falcons...the Panthers...the Vikings...the RAMS???
    Positive - Iggles. Given what a mess they were under Kelly the turnaround is very surprising.

Negative - Panthers. Defense isn't the same and the offense ain't even close to what it was last year. Cam's going back to the QB he was pre-2015 when this level of play was the norm for him.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Draft Recapitulation:

Bill Barnwell ‏@billbarnwell 23m23 minutes ago
    Stephone Anthony played one defensive snap for the Saints yesterday.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Kick return to the 40 from out of the end zone.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Game over. The MN pass rush is in Eli's head and he wants no part of it.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Every time I want/need the Giants to win, they suck up the joint.

Now, I hope everyone realizes the Giants Wrs are going to have a field day next week against the Pack.

Viking defense is for real.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Every time I want/need the Giants to win, they suck up the joint.

Now, I hope everyone realizes the Giants Wrs are going to have a field day next week against the Pack.
    Yes, we are probably screwed.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    How 'bout those Cowboys? I'll be there in a couple of weeks to see my first Packer game in decades, and I'm starting to worry the Packers could actually lose to them.
    Cowboys will definitely win the game in Lambeau. I know bc I'll also be attending this game. I've lost every game at Lambeau except my first. My first and only win was a Sunday niter in December vs Ras's Vikings. It was 'balls frozen to the metal bleacher' cold. I believe it was 11° at kickoff and dropped to 7° in the second half. GB was down in the 4th quarter. Classic Favre come from behind victory with a few minutes remaining. Everything you'd want from your first experience.

Haven't seen a win at Lambeau since. Been a handful of times, couple Bare games, 1 on Christmas, a Chief game that went to OT, and the Vikings again I think when they returned the favor. Anyway, that's how I know the Cowboys will win in a couple weeks. Sorry Rats Fam.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    Cowboys will definitely win the game in Lambeau. I know bc I'll also be attending this game. I've lost every game at Lambeau except my first. My first and only win was a Sunday niter in December vs Ras's Vikings. It was 'balls frozen to the metal bleacher' cold. I believe it was 11° at kickoff and dropped to 7° in the second half. GB was down in the 4th quarter. Classic Favre come from behind victory with a few minutes remaining. Everything you'd want from your first experience.

Haven't seen a win at Lambeau since. Been a handful of times, couple Bare games, 1 on Christmas, a Chief game that went to OT, and the Vikings again I think when they returned the favor. Anyway, that's how I know the Cowboys will win in a couple weeks. Sorry Rats Fam.
    Don't worry. The girls aren't the only team who will beat us at Lambeau this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post

Chin up BZ! If you saw Holmgren et al. beat his nemesis Denny Green, you'll be rewarded again soon.

Personally I am 2-1, but that playoff loss was hard to take.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    I'm happy this game is in October. I've done my time in the 'cold' games. Just remembered my other loss, it was introducing my now wife to Lambeau for the Steelers Christmas game 2 years ago or so. Hoping for not freezing, ya just never know.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!