I think that's his future. Like you said Joe, he'll need to be able to run between the tackles on occasion, but if he can do that to even a serviceable level and learn how to get low behind his pads to keep himself healthy taking a lot more contact with his strength and burst to help him get through the first level, combined with his elusiveness and ability to punish DB's at the second level, AND his ability to run great routes and catch it with YAC - he could cause some real problems for teams to match up. Corners can run with him no problem but it's a different story for LB's, Safeties or even the unfortunate OLB/DE who gets stuck in short coverage at the wrong time. And most cornerbacks don't want to see him coming at them with a head of steam.

I frankly didn't expect him to come back from the ankle surgery as strong as he has. That goes to his work ethic and great physical shape. He probably could bulk up another 5 lbs or so too as long as it's all muscle and not lose any agility in space. Hopefully he can stay healthy taking more hits because he's faster and way more explosive than big backs and way more physical than smaller scat backs. I could see Rodgers having a lot of fun moving him around dictating and exploiting defenses with Monty's versatility.