Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: running backs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    He doesn't seem to find holes very well and seems to go down pretty easily, though not as easily as Cobb.
    He seemed better last week than the first week. He broke tackles, and carried DBs a bit. He even showed patience finding holes. I expect him to get better with experience.

No reason he can't be a combo RB/WR like Sproles.

If he can block a lick, its the perfect job. Stick him where you get instant mismatch.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    No reason he can't be a combo RB/WR like Sproles.

If he can block a lick, its the perfect job. Stick him where you get instant mismatch.
    I like Monty coming out of the backfield. He can run, run screens, shift out to a WR position...tons of options. Can he throw?
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I like Monty coming out of the backfield. He can run, run screens, shift out to a WR position...tons of options. Can he throw?
    cobb can but I don't think we've seen it. mm is saving it for the perfect time.

The Green Bay Packers claimed former Seattle Seahawks running back Christine Michael off waivers

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    The Green Bay Packers claimed former Seattle Seahawks running back Christine Michael off waivers
    Hope I am wrong, but that kid has been all hype and no production so far. Seahawks replaced him with Thomas Rawls as soon as they could.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Hope I am wrong, but that kid has been all hype and no production so far. Seahawks replaced him with Thomas Rawls as soon as they could.
    picking this guy up really makes me think Shields will be guy they take off ir.

Really what can it hurt at this point? If he flops, they are no worse off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Lots of injuries, someone's backup gets released. Michael is the 3rd RB, one more than previous.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Packers have to get lucky sometime with a situation like this. maybe this is that time. our o-line is much better than sea's.

But at this point, what do we have to lose?? If he doesn't work out big freaking deal. If he does, good for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    But at this point, what do we have to lose?? If he doesn't work out big freaking deal. If he does, good for us.
    Very true.

No production? I checked and he's averaging 4 yards a carry this season. Perhaps a change in scenery will do him good.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    No production? I checked and he's averaging 4 yards a carry this season. Perhaps a change in scenery will do him good.
    Michael, aka, C-MIKE, had a change of scenery in Dallas last season. All he did there was post for a photo with a pigish 5-0 before getting waived.

[Shakin' head] Young uns today and their softcore rap music. Kanye West is an educated mofo; act all black panther, but has never been with a black woman in his life. That goddamned white rapper from Detriot- goddamn him. Don't even get me started with that sell out moosefucker Drake.

And what the fuck's with rappers collaborating with country musicians? If Pac and Biggie were alive today, they'd be shaking their heads in disgust at all the crap today. In my youth, we wore baggy jeans and we listen to hardcore gangsta rap like Wu Tang, NWA, Ja Rule, Diddy, Masta P, V-Ice along with Pac and Biggie.

Anyways, if you read JSO, they're saying C-Mike has some kung fu but he's froggin' unprofessional. Once waved Beast Mode - BEAST MODE! - back toward the sidelines. Maybe he'll start acting professionally in dull and dark Green Bay, who knows?
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Michael, aka, C-MIKE, had a change of scenery in Dallas last season. All he did there was post for a photo with a pigish 5-0 before getting waived.

[Shakin' head] Young uns today and their softcore rap music. Kanye West is an educated mofo; act all black panther, but has never been with a black woman in his life. That goddamned white rapper from Detriot- goddamn him. Don't even get me started with that sell out moosefucker Drake.

And what the fuck's with rappers collaborating with country musicians? If Pac and Biggie were alive today, they'd be shaking their heads in disgust at all the crap today. In my youth, we wore baggy jeans and we listen to hardcore gangsta rap like Wu Tang, NWA, Ja Rule, Diddy, Masta P, V-Ice along with Pac and Biggie.

Anyways, if you read JSO, they're saying C-Mike has some kung fu but he's froggin' unprofessional. Once waved Beast Mode - BEAST MODE! - back toward the sidelines. Maybe he'll start acting professionally in dull and dark Green Bay, who knows?
    I have two words: Howard Green

Why not? Hope is all we have right now.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    We did good the last time we got a Sea RB, Ahman Green
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Jackson put on ir after knee injury today.

Lol

Blog Entries
    Things you hear that you didn't know, Dept..

Christine Michael was selected the next pick (61) after Eddy Lacy in the 2013 draft.

Something else I didn't realize until I saw it today. why are we carrying two fullbacks on the roster when we really don't play one of em? Joe Kerridge is the same size as the Ripper, but neither of 'em see the field. Couldn't we use that spot for another RB, WR, or CB or something?

Man, this is a weird year.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Things you hear that you didn't know, Dept..

Christine Michael was selected the next pick (61) after Eddy Lacy in the 2013 draft.

Something else I didn't realize until I saw it today. why are we carrying two fullbacks on the roster when we really don't play one of em? Joe Kerridge is the same size as the Ripper, but neither of 'em see the field. Couldn't we use that spot for another RB, WR, or CB or something?

Man, this is a weird year.
    Kerridge was brought up to help the hemorrhaging special teams. He took that WR's place.